As seen at NRA 2017
- 3 Cups (approx. 1 lb.) KronoBROIL® Gyros Slices, Rough Chopped
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Kronos Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- ¼ Cup Red Onions, Small Dice
- ¼ Cup Roasted Red Peppers, Small Dice
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- ¼ Cup Parsley, Rough Chop
- Green Onions, Small Dice, Garnish (Optional)
- Tomatoes, Small Dice, Garnish (Optional)
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt and Monterey jack cheese until thoroughly combined. Stir in KronoBROIL, red onions, roasted red peppers, feta cheese and parsley until combined.
Preheat a convection oven to 350°F. (Conventional oven 375°F.). Place 6-8 oz. of gyro dip in a greased oven safe container and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the dip has browned on top and reached 165°F. Serve with warmed Kronos pita and enjoy!