- 1 Tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. wildflower honey
- 2 Tbsp. toasted chopped walnuts
- 1/4 Cup crumbled Feta or Goats’ cheese
- 3 Fresh figs, sliced
- 1 KRONOS Flatbread, 5″ x 17″
- 6 Slices KRONOS Beef & Lamb Gyros, cut into strips OR KronoBROIL™ Gyros Slices
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Cup arugula greens tossed with 2 Tbsp. prepared vinaigrette
Preheat grill to medium.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add Kronos Beef & Lamb Gyros strips and cook several minutes, stirring often to cook and brown evenly. Meat should start to darken and become slightly crispy. Remove from heat and drain cooked meat. Hold.
- Grill one side of flatbread until well-marked on the bottom and flip it on the grill. Remove from grill heat and place on a sheetpan.
- Top flatbread evenly with all ingredients except arugula, nuts and honey.
- Bake in oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- To Serve: Top flatbread with nuts, honey and dressed arugula greens. Cut into desired servings.