Kronos continues to lead the industry with Mediterranean-inspired menu options  that support today’s culinary trends!  According to Burger Business’ online publication, QSR’s have decreased new entree introductions and LTO’s to keep ingredients limited in the kitchen thus making operations simple.  This strategy paired with high protein prices has left a fast food staple in the spot light for innovation…French Fries!

Innovate your fries with Kronos Falafel Batter.  Simply coat the fries with Kronos Falafel Batter, deep fry and serve with Tzatziki sauce to give your patrons a Mediterranean inspired taste sensation.  Easy, Delicious, On-Trend.

See Burger Business’ Full Article

Learn More About Kronos Falafel Batter

10 Responses to “Fries Get Funkier as Chains Limit LTOs”

1. Joe

I like to get a Sample of your falafel batter. Thank you
    Joe fala

• Jillian Hermanowicz

Joe, Thank you for your interest in Kronos Falafel batter. A representative from customer service will be in touch with you soon to arrange a sample shipment.

2. Audrey Carl

I am interested in trying Kronos’ Falafel batter. I’ve tried some of your other products but am unfamiliar with the Falafel line.

-Audrey, Chicago

• Jillian Hermanowicz

Audrey,
      Thank you for your interest in Kronos Falafel Batter. A customer service representative will be contacting you shortly.

3. Richard Gnarra

Hey Joe,
    Rick here from Jammin Gyros a mobile food trailer out of Pittsburgh Pa. We use a variety of your products and the Falafel batter with our fresh cut french fries sounds awesome! Can we also get a sample of the batter?

4. Tina Winkie

Would like to have a representative from your company call me regarding supplying food for my new restaurant. The falafel fries is a fantastic idea, and also need to sample the gyro. Thank you!

5. Mrs. Zulch

I would like to receive a sample of your falafel batter. I would also like to know how I can purchase your gyros kits. Thank you!

• Jillian Hermanowicz

Thank you for your interest in Kronos products. A customer service representative will be contacting you all shortly.

6. Kam Sal

Hi, I would like to try the falafel batter. This sounds like a good idea

• Jillian Hermanowicz

Thank you for your interest in Kronos Falafel Batter. A customer service representative will be in touch with you shortly.